Creating Sacred Space
Gifted by Eagle Lightning Arrow
(1) Light a single unifying candle. (fire ceremony)
(2) Smudge your space with incense. (fire ceremony)
(3) Speak aloud your intentions if you wish or be telepathic to yourself and related.
(4) Welcome your Ancestors of Spirit from Earth & Heaven.
(5) Offer gratitude for sacred and holy gifts received recently. Thinking of Eight Gifts will help to complete the sacred circle.
(6) Empty your mind, release and allow others into your space, state, "Those who are pure are welcome to join, others I give blessings of love."
(7) Open to the place between the lights, the space of the darkness, the realm of heaven.
(8) Be here now, present.
(9) Enter into meditative state of the peaceful wisdom prayer. Connect with Heaven's realm (Dark space where the soul moves). Global Prayer Saturdays. http://peacefulwisdomprayer.blogspot.com
(10) Witness what arises. Observe and share if you wish with the Elders. We like to share your stories to the world. Each of us have a unique perspective of "I" and this is the perfection, a joy light from within each of us. These are your four sacred directions to your reflection of this journey we travel together we call Life.
(11) Allow all things to pass away. Allow, receive, forgive and release.
(12) Remain as clean, clear & deep with each breath of life, our Souls vehicle often called the Merkaba, but we know it as the Breath. The rhythmic flowing of the ebb and flow, like waves.
(13) Stay complete, within your Integrated body. The physical body is fastened and still, the holy temple. While the soul body is in motion of the eternal flowing.
(14) We always start from our Physical Body and Return to the Physical Body after we enter flight of our Soul body. With our Intentional Prayer, remember the Joyous Returning to our Earthly Bodies! Also keep your space safe for your returning.
(15) Earth, give thanks for the opportunity to merge with Heaven.
(16) Share some of the blessed energy with your Elders.
(17) Remember the gifts that journey along the path of the Rainbow Warrior. Give and Receive!
(18) Bless and purify space with intent. Remember to do the walk about and the hoop dance...the returning!